Monday, May 3, 2010

Cutting Stainless Steel at incredible speeds!


I have a band saw blade that will literally cut hard materials at a rate you have never seen! In fact this bi-metal bandsaw blade just outperformed a carbide tipped bandsaw blade. When I say outperformed, I mean it cut FASTER than carbide!

Normal rates when cutting stainless steel using bimetal: 1-2 square inches per minute.
Normal rates when cutting stainless steel using carbide: 4 square inches per minute.
Rates when cutting stainless steel using new blade: 5 square inches per minute!

Now, why am I so excited about this you ask? The new optimized bimetal blade I speak of costs HALF AS MUCH as the carbide tipped blade! Not to mention, I can and did cut faster than 5 square inches per minute, but I want the blade to last as long as I can.
I can help you cut 8.5" rounds of stainless steel in 11 minutes. I can help you cut ANYTHING that is hard to cut, or you need to cut faster. Not only will I increase your production, I will save you lots of $$$$$.
Call me

- Joe Bandsaw

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir,

    I want to buy ss material cutting blade please provide me more information about this blade and prize.this is my email id sohelseo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete